Valley Christian School’s Pre-Kindergarten program is designed to prepare your child to succeed in school and beyond. We are committed to being a faith, learning, community, providing quality education for your family in a positive, safe, fun environment. Our program has been richly blessed by caring teachers, engaging learning environment, and a fun God-centered academic program which equips four & five year old students to be ready for Kindergarten.
Our curriculum inspires learning & teaches biblical values with comprehensive Christian curriculum. We offer three or four day programs to four and five year olds.
With personalized attention in an active, fun, learning environment, your child will quickly gain skills to prepare him or her for the next step. Our staff works to make a spiritual impact and teach the skills needed to enter Kindergarten prepared.
- Bible A Beka
- Chapel on Wednesdays
- Language Arts —A Beka phonics (letter recognition, basic vowel sounds, consonants blends, manuscript writing/letter formation, beginning reading books)
- Math — A Beka with hands-on activities (number recognition and formation, counting, beginning concepts)
- Special Thematic Units (Fall Harvest, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Weather, Insects, Health & Safety, Food & Nutrition)
- Mid-morning recess and snack breaks
- A healthy identity in Christ embracing God’s love and respecting others as His divine creation.
- A heart and mind cultivated in God’s truth and love.
- A desire to worship God through service to others.
- A biblical worldview to guide personal behavior and life choices.
- Character building that establishes leadership qualities to lead this world to Christ.
- Full Program Education 4 Days (Mon-Thurs.)
- Half –Day Program 3 days a week
- AM Session 8:15 AM- 11:30 PM
- PM Session 12:15 PM – 3:15PM
Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.